Saturday, January 28, 2006

 

Hiatus - Incommunicado until 5th February

I go "underground" here for a week, because along with 100 others (or thereabouts), I undertook to follow the Artist's Way 12-week creativity develoopment programme, and this week (week 4, beginning tomorrow, Sunday) a cruel, inhuman torture is visited on participants, whereby we are required to go without reading - and that includes blogs. I will miss all your blogs, but I will look forward to a wealth of posts to catch up on in a week. And my commitment is to hand-write (we can write, but not read) my 7 entries, and to post them on Sunday also.

If I do turn up here in the course of the week, just turn me around and send me home, and tell me to behave myself, please!

Comments:
A whole week without the internet? And you're doing this willingly?!!

Hope it proves productive for you, see you next week :o)
 
I'm marking my calendar, and tip my hat to your resolve. You are one tough cookie. See you in a week.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?