Sunday, February 12, 2006
27/365 Mrs. R
Harried mother of my childhood best friend. Kept everything: business, home, disabled husband, four children, budget, fears, memories, worries, advice, all spinning just above ground level.
Image: Always looking for someone to thread her needle, but never with the time to do the needlework she wanted to do.
Image: Always looking for someone to thread her needle, but never with the time to do the needlework she wanted to do.
Comments:
<< Home
I love these - all of them. I want you to know I keep coming to read. I tried writing some of these myself and it's not as easy as one might think.
Dan really came up with something. I may yet join in but right now I have too many pots on the stove. I do enjoy coming to read the way you string 48 words together to paint a picture.
Post a Comment
Dan really came up with something. I may yet join in but right now I have too many pots on the stove. I do enjoy coming to read the way you string 48 words together to paint a picture.
<< Home
