Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

75/365 Madge

Friends from childhood. Though we meet only a couple of times yearly, there’s a connection that holds. I admire her practical mothering, her way of seeing something needs doing, and saying “I’ll call about that” and making the call. I appreciate her presence hugely, but never say so.

Comments:
is it possible you never say so because you believe it's already understood (without words?), or do you think it's simply an unintentional act of omission?

I say this as a generic statement about humanity in general ... it seems we don't always get around to saying the things to people that are the most meaningful, as we wind up being too caught up in the busy living of life

I like it that "she makes the call"
 
Well, you just did. I hope you tell her about this blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?