Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

83/365 Mary

When someone starts a sentence with “I wrote a great poem about…” I cut out. So - Sorry, I can’t tell you what her masterpiece was about. It might have been great, but I’ll never know. The simpering smile would have been bad enough, but then this. Ugh!

Comments:
And then there's "My daughter (or son, or you-name-it) once wrote a great poem...!"
 
These are amazing. I had a dream - out of the proverbial blue - last night about a love from years and years ago (I've been married 35, so I do mean years and years). I wonder, if I started this exercise, nightly visitations like that would become more frequent, and I would recall the hundreds of people in my life who have had an impact. Thanks for the inspiration!
 
Rebekah, join in. It is a really interesting process. I'm still wondering where it will lead me, but am really enjoying the company along the way.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?